C-Max+ Powered Bariatric Stair Climber
A powered bariatric stair climber, the C-Max+ facilitates transfers for bariatric or obese patients weighing up to 300kg (47 stone).
Powered transportation of bariatric persons up and down stairs made simpler and safer for both the patient and staff. Sometimes it takes up to eight people to painfully carry a patient in a carry-sling up and down stairways. In most cases this is an unpleasant experience for all parties involved.
• C-Max+ bariatric stair climber allows two people to transport a bariatric patient safely and comfortably up and down stairs all the way to the hospital, including ambulance transit.
• Passenger safety and experience greatly enhanced by minimised transfers.
• A health and safety MUST for staff.
• Maximum weight of the patient is 300kg.
• Automatic brakes ensure safety.
• Suitable for almost all kinds of stairs, winding stairs included.
• The climbing system is low maintenance and demonstrably reliable.
• German Engineering, state of the art, top quality, and sturdy.
For further information, visit the AAT website (it will open in a new browser window).