Solo and Servo Power Add-ons
AAT Solo and Servo: Two powered wheel solutions for manual wheelchairs
Servo (shown here)
New generation portable add-on power device can be operated effortlessly and safely. The advanced programming of the Servo enables each wheel to be set at precisely the force employed by each arm. Servo is the complete transportable power companion.
The AAT Servo add-on power unit makes it possible for wheelchair users — even with reduced and un-equal arm strength — to move independently and increase their range of action. High-capacity motors, discreetly blending into the wheels, support the wheelchair user’s initial movement. The wheelchair user’s movements on the gripping rings are registered and put into motion due to the newly developed, intelligent sensor system. The gearless Servo initiates an entirely new, and quiet driving experience.
The Servo powered wheels are disengaged easily and without tools. Foldable wheelchairs may be folded as before, even with the powered wheels in place. When not on the wheelchair, the Servo powered wheels are easily stored next to or on top of each other.
The AAT Solo add-on power allows you to enjoy longer drives and to live actively with your family. It discreetly enriches your quality of life every day. The Solo’s low weight and easy handling open up new possibilities:
• Fast and easy mounting of the Solo wheels due to a new and innovative locking system.
• Powered wheels without fully floating axles.
• Very lightweight lithium ion battery.
• ALPHA concept – highly efficient motors and modern battery technology makes a range up to 35 km possible.
• Space-saving and easy to transport.
• Light, compact and manoeuvrable.
• Individual attachment to almost all types of commercially available wheelchairs.
• Suitable for a maximum total weight of 210 kg (person, wheelchair, Solo).
For further information or to arrange a free demonstration, visit the AAT website (it will open in a new browser window).